What´s your dream job?
What do your classmates want to be?
Use the info on your notebooks to say whether the following statements are true or false. Correct the false ones and write the NAMES of the students involved where necessary.
1. Eight students in this class want to devote themselves to sports professionally.
2.Both Daniel Ferrer and Andrés want to protect people joining the police.
3. Three students want to become doctors.
4. Cristina´s dream job involves knowing in deep the Japanese culture.
5. Rubén´s dream job involves creating and loading videos on youtube.
6. If you want to devote yourself to cooking your dream job is Abel´s too.
7. Daniel Lara´s dream job conveys helping children live a healthy lifestyle.
8. Neréa´s dream job is part of the show business.
9. Andrea would like to look after sick animals.
10. None of the students is interested on the remains of other cultures.
- Six students want to
devote themselves to sports professionally.
- Three people´s dream job
involves looking after animals.
- David and María want to
study the origins of life.
- Nicolás wants to help and
protect people in the civil guard
- One person wants to be a
- Four people would like to
devote themselves to teaching.
- Whereas Pablo wants to be
a computer programmer Adrian´s dream job is sports commentator
- None of the students in
this class would like to study Maths.
- Only one student´s dream job involves repairing vehicles.
- In general most boys prefer sports careers or careers related to the world of sports.
1. Eight students´ dream job spins around the world of
2. Albas´ dream job involves looking after sick people
3. Sergio would like to be an architect whereas Alex Abad
and Guillermo´s dream job is to be an engineer
4. Leyre and Erika would like to be beauticians.
5. Three boys in this class would like to teach at school.
6. If Andrés could he would like to be a soldier.
7. Tenas´s dream job involves transportting people to
8. Víctor Rosendo would like to look after people´s health
9. Two girls´ dream job involves using cameras.
10. Laura is not good at painting so her dream job has
nothing to do with it.